Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One More Day

Well, I am nearly done with my week of ad libitum eating. It has been nice eating whatever, whenever I want. I have felt full on a constant basis, which is much better than being hungry on a constant basis. Only problem is, I have had frequent nausea. Not terrible, just like indigestion. The price of eating so much junk! My body got quite used to a regular stream of clean, healthy food. Not a bad thing at all, really. But now, I am ready to return to eating right. One more day of eating free, and then Friday I start cleaning up. I have set some guidelines for my diet until Peachtree, and also for my mass gain phase. I'll post that at a future date. Basically, the plan is to eat at maintenance calories (about 2400) until Peachtree, to stabilize my hormones. Then, I start my calorie surplus diet. I am looking forward to eating more than I need. That will keep me from being hungry, for sure!

We got our Peachtree numbers in the mail today. It's on! I was going to wear my RTP shirt, but since I dropped out of the program, I don't think it would be appropriate. I need to find another shirt to wear. Hmm. I'll give it some thought. I'm excited about the race, though! I've taken a week off of running, along with taking off of the gym. That starts back on Friday, with an easy treadmill run on Friday morning. Then HIIT on Saturday, with weights on Sunday. I'm looking forward to getting back to working out and eating right.

That's about it for now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment