Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ahh....Sunday Off

Off today after working a long week. Had to work three 8-hour days, then two 10-hour days. Throw in some serious sleep dep, and I'm very happy about being off! Granted, I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, but I'm on my new schedule now and I am glad! And better rested. IF seems to be working. My weigh-in was almost 3 lbs lower than last week, and my BF is decreasing too. Still think I'm underestimating my BF%, but oh well. I'm within 2% at least. This 7a-3p leangains plan is pretty easy to follow. I'm going to try to keep with it as long as it's working.

Food Log Day 18:

Coffee (Black, ~10 cups)
2oz Organic Valley Raw Cheddar Cheese
1oz Raw Almonds
1oz Beef Jerky
~1/2c Berries
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
2tbsp Organic Butter
1 Bag Bird's Eye Broccoli Cauliflower Carrots
8oz Shrimp
1scp Protein Powder
9oz Rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

1900 Cals: 44g Carbs, 182g Protein, 102g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment