Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost a week...

Almost a week in of no grains. Feel good, but not noticeably great. Sleeping better, though. If I can make it a week, I can make it a month. Popcorn smelled good last night but it passed. Felt a little sluggish running, but felt better as I warmed up. No energy loss from lack of carbs. Still working out morning eating routine sans banana. A little heartburn, but very slight. Rotisserie chicken was tasty and greasy, but hard to measure. Palace 5K this weekend; curious to see how I do with low-carb.

Food Log Day 6:

Coffee (Black, ~3 cups)
8oz Kefir Strawberry/Banana
2 Whole Egg Omelet
Mixed Diced Peppers
1tbsp EVOO
1 Orange
~18oz Rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken
1 Bag Bird's Eye Broccoli Cauliflower Carrots
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
2tbsp Newman's Own Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

2000 Cals: 68g Carbs, 170g Protein, 112g Fat

I'm digging those macros!

No comments:

Post a Comment