Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 1 Down!

Made it a whole day without grains. No cereal in the morning, no bread for lunch, no popcorn at night. Was a little hard, and I was hungry at only 1600 cals, but I made it. I'm going to try to look it at one day at a time, like AA. I am confident that this diet will produce results. I just hope the transition isn't too painful. Already hungry.

Here's my Food Log Day 1:

Coffee (lots, black)
1 Banana
1scp Protein Powder
1c FF Milk
8oz Fresh Strawberries
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
8oz Turkey
3 1/2 servings Baby Lima Beans
6oz Shrimp
2 servings Raw Spinach
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
2tbsp Newman's Own Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

1600 Calories: 135g Carbs, 158g Protein, 45g Fat.

Gonna try to lower carbs to 80g, while keeping protein at least 150g. Fat will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment