Wednesday, April 15, 2009

From Grains to IF

Only a few days left until I start my new schedule. Had a normal eating day yesterday, and ate a little more than I usually do. I finished eating at 8pm last night, and plan on doing another fast today. I will do a 1pm to 6pm window today. I've been reading the Fast 5 e-book at work, and I like what I'm reading. Once I get on my new schedule on Friday, I'll try to workout a window. Thank God I don't have to give up coffee. That would be insane hard! Doing great with giving up grains. Miss it less and less, although a pizza sure would taste good! I'm thinking that once I get this IF thing underway, I'll experiment with not planning what I eat and just eat on what I feel like. Still record, but not plan. I'll see how it goes.

Food Log Day 14:

Coffee (Black, ~5 cups)
~1/2c Berries
3 Whole Fried Eggs
1tbsp Organic Butter
2oz Beef Jerky
6oz Turkey
1 Bag Bird's Eye Broccoli Cauliflower Carrots
1oz Raw Almonds
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
2tbsp Newman's Own 3 Cheese Balsamic
10oz Rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken
1 Apple
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

2075 Cals: 84g Carbs, 169g Protein, 121g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment