Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday

Well, I keep forgetting about Sunday being Easter and all, and Friday being Good Friday. It would be hard to not eat meat and still get my protein in! Are eggs considered meat? Oh well, a bit off topic, but still about food. Felt nauseated in the morning after taking sups, and it lasted most of the morning. It passed, and my stomach felt fine, but my head was feeling swoony for the rest of the afternoon. It passed once I got off work though. Weird. Not gonna dwell on it too much. Thinking about upping my fat intake to increase my calories to help fight hunger. More to come.

Food Log Day 10:

Coffee (Black, ~4 cups)
1 Larabar Cherry Pie
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
1/2tbsp EVOO
1oz Beef Jerky
1 can Tuna
2tbsp Lite Mayo w/Red Onions
1 Bag Bird's Eye Brussel Sprouts
1oz Raw Almonds
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
3tbsp Newman's Own 3 Cheese Balsamic
11oz Grilled Chicken w/Salsa
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

1840 Cals: 94g Carbs, 170g Protein, 88g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment