Friday, April 10, 2009

Looking Ripped!

While working out this morning, I looked pretty ripped while doing bicep curls. Ripped like Hugh Jackman! Well, maybe not that good. But this no grain-low carb diet seems to be working and working fast! Of course, I had a good headstart. But I feel that this diet is gonna really work out for me. It's hard, but I'm getting used to it. I still miss pizza.

Food Log Day 9:

Coffee (Black, ~4 cups)
8oz Kefir Strawberry/Banana
3 Whole Fried Eggs
1/2tbsp EVOO
1oz Beef Jerky
1 can Albacore
2tbsp Lite Mayo
1 Bag Bird's Eye Green Beans
1oz Raw Almonds
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
2tbsp Newman's Own 3 Cheese Balsamic
8oz Chicken w/Salsa
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

1650 Cals: 78g Carbs, 156g Protein, 76g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment