Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I'm late blogging today because Marc & I went out to eat this morning. Village Inn steak and eggs w/tomatoes and fruit. Super good and totally primal! Didn't get much sleep last night and was feeling it today. Still managed to go riding for 2 hours though. Awesome weather, but my energy level was feeling pretty low. I'm sure it is my body adjusting to no grains/low carb. I took it as easy as I could and my HR was still high going up hills. But we do have a lot of hills around here. 137 avg HR. Kinda high, but not too terrible. Tomorrow I try my first day of Intermittent Fasting. I'll blog about it then. Oh yeah, did Palace Saloon 5k yesterday and set a new PR! One week in with no grains didn't hurt my running much at all!! 22:04 BTW. Today's blog is discussing what I did today, Sunday, because it's Sunday night, whereas I usually blog about the day before when I write in the morning. Sorry for the confusion!

Food Log Day 11:

Coffee (Black, ~6 cups)
1scp Protein Powder
1c FF Milk
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
1tbsp Organic Butter
1oz Beef Jerky
1 can Tuna
2tbsp Lite Mayo w/Red Onions
1 Bag Bird's Eye Broccoli Cauliflower
1oz Raw Almonds
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
1tbsp Total EFA Oil
3tbsp Newman's Own 3 Cheese Balsamic
8oz Rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

2050 Cals: 64g Carbs, 160g Protein, 124g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment