Thursday, April 23, 2009

Changes In Attitude

Nice day off yesterday. I tried to not worry too much about what I ate, and it went well. I'm becoming less and less interested in keeping up with food journaling. Part of me wants to keep it going until the end of this month, and part of me just wants to chuck it and start eating more naturally. I'm thinking about using FitDay as a occasional tool to make sure my calories aren't way off my estimations. I'm also thinking about using the 1-2 day 24-hour fast plan IF as the means for weekly calorie deficit. I'll come up with a plan for that sometime today.
So I will food journal for the rest of this month, just to stay consistent with my experiment. I am dropping the macros and rounding the cals. When this is over, I am taking a break from food journaling. I still want to blog daily, tho. I am getting in the habit and it's healthy.

Food Log Day 22:

Coffee (Black, ~10 cups)
1oz Organic Valley Raw Jack Cheese
1/4c Strawberries
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
1tbsp Organic Butter
1scp Protein Powder
1c Publix FF Milk
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
2tbsp Newman's Own Parmesan Garlic
1 Serving Organic Dark Chocolate 85%
20pc Wing Stop Wings Hot
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

~2500 Cals

No comments:

Post a Comment