Friday, April 17, 2009

It's On! (My Schedule, That Is...)

Today is the first day on my new schedule, 1030a to 900p, 4 days a week. This will take a little getting used to, but I'll get accustomed to it I'm sure. What I am looking forward to is my 3 days off a week! Going to start a Leangains IF today, 8/16, trying to eat only between 7a and 3p. I'm still waiting to see when my job schedules my lunch, which I should find out today. I'll work it out, have no fear. I woke up early (4a) today, so I'm still sleep deprived. Coffee helps. I am going to stick with fasting before workouts. I feel as good if not better than when I eat a pre-workout meal. I'll see if it still works when I've been fasting since 3pm. Exciting stuff ahead!

Food Log Day 16:

Coffee (Black, ~8 cups)
2oz Organic Valley Raw Cheddar Cheese
3 Whole Scrambled Eggs
2tbsp Organic Butter
2oz Beef Steak Tenders
12oz Turkey
1 Bag Bird's Eye Broccoli Florets
1oz Raw Almonds
2 servings Raw Spinach
Chunked Tomato
2tbsp Newman's Own 3 Cheese Balsamic
8oz Strip Steak (Fat and all!)
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

2100 Cals: 47g Carbs, 203g Protein, 123g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment