Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday The 13th!

Back to blogging in the morning. Today begins my new 5X5 weight program. which is 5 sets of 5 reps per exercise. I am excited about starting a totally different weight program. Focus on compound exercises and increasing strength. I am planning on doing 5X5 for 9 weeks; 6 weeks building and 3 weeks peaking. Then a recovery week and onto something different. Also, I have decided that after this 30 day no grain thing, I will take the next 30 days to quit dairy. Got to remember to make a primal pizza before that!
Today is also my first day trying Intermittent Fasting. I am only going to eat from 1pm to 6pm. I finished eating at 8pm last night, so that will give me a 17 hour fast. Not a bad start! I am still going to record in my food log and on FitDay. It will be interesting to see how much I can eat for only 5 hours!! I'm excited though. Will try to get a walk in today too.

Food Log Day 12:

Coffee (Black, ~8 cups)
Village Inn: Steak & Eggs, Tomato Slices, Cup Fruit
Barnacle Bills: Doz Raw Oysters, Salad w/OV, Broiled Seafood Platter w/Veggies, Unsweet Tea
1scp Protein Powder
Chunk Organic Raw Cheddar Cheese
8oz Rotisserie Lemon Pepper Chicken
1 Apple
Multi, VitC, Fish Oil

Cals: ~2500

Where's the free meal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment